Need Marketing for your multicultural children’s or YA book? We can help!
Tap into the buzz and reach of Multicultural Children’s Book Day! Our highly successful online event garnered 3.6 BILLION social media share impressions from January 25 through January 27th!
As a non-profit, we are always looking for new ways to fundraise while also leveraging our strong social media presence. Authors of wonderful diverse children’s and YA books are continuing to come to us for assistance, visibility and publicity even after our wildly successful 1/27 online event has ended.
This has prompted the MCBD Team to create two new offerings that continues our dual mission of shining the spotlight on multicultural children’s books and their authors, while also raising funds to fuel our mission of getting those books into the hands of young readers, parents, educators and librarians.
30 Day Author/Book Promotion Campaign and Campaign “Lite” are designed to help spread the word about current children’s or YA books, book launches and promotions.
This offering is for self-published, small press and traditionally published authors. (available February 1-October 1 only)
Option #1: MCBD’s 30 Day Author/Book Promotion Campaign
Blog Post– A book review and Giveaway on the MCBD site
Providing a giveaway is the fastest way to engage an audience in your message. The MCBD Team will create and promote:
- A book review or Q&A blog post (author’s choice) written by the MCBD Team (500 word max). Author will be responsible for sending marketing materials and book cover images via email.
- A giveaway of the book(s) via Rafflecopter that is managed by the MCBD team. Author will be responsible for mailing the winner their copy.
- One companion book-related activity to enhance the review.
- One custom graphic of the review, giveaway and activity to make it more shareable on social media.
- The MCBD Team will use its social media channels and official hashtag #ReadYourWorld to promote the blog post and giveaway, along with book details and author info, over the course of 30 days. Promotion begins on the first weekday after payment is completed.
Three Honest Amazon Reviews
The author will be send a book (physical or ebook) to three hand-picked book reviewers. Each reviewer will write an honest book review on Amazon.
Social Media Blasts
- 5 posts on Facebook (included $5 boost on 2 posts) on the MCBD Facebook Page (1438+ Likers)
- An Invitation to our 550+ member MCBD Facebook Group
- 8 posts on Twitter on the Multicultural Children’s Book Day Account (8200+ followers)
- 2 pins on Pinterest (one pin to Book Love with 2400 followers) and one Pin on the Multicultural Books for Kids (13.7K followers)
- Posts will also be shared one time on: Google+, Linkedin (Book Bloggers Group 5K+ members), Blogging Community Link Ups like Crafty Moms Share Sharing Saturday ,SITS Bloggers, and Diverse KidLit Blog Hop.
BONUS! An Author Sponsorship to Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018!
This package also includes an automatic “in” as an Author Sponsor for MCBD2018 ($100 value). NOTE: Marketing and publicity for the 2018 Author Sponsorship portion will not begin until December 1 of 2017 and concludes on January 27, 2018). Go here to view Author Sponsor perks and offerings.
30 day Campaign Cost: $425
Click HERE or click the PayPal button below for safe checkout.
Option #2: MCBD 30 Day Author/Book Promotion Campaigns
The “Lite” Version includes:
- Three Honest Amazon Reviews: The author will be tasked with sending a book (physical or ebook) to three hand-picked book reviewers in exchange for their honest book review on Amazon.
- Social Media: 6 posts on Twitter through Multicultural Children’s Book Day Twitter Account (8200+ followers) and one update on MCBD Facebook Page (1438+ Likers).
- 2018 Author Sponsorship: This package also includes an automatic “in” as an Author Sponsor for MCBD2018 ($100 value). NOTE: Marketing and publicity for the 2018 Author Sponsorship portion will not begin until December 1 of 2017 and concludes on January 27, 2018). Go here to view Author Sponsor perks and offerings.
30 day Campaign “Lite”Cost: $275
Click HERE for safe checkout or click the PayPal Button Below.
(Available between February -October 1 only).
**Payment must be made in full via PayPal before Campaign can begin.
***For questions or inquires, email MCBD’s Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
****The MCBD 30 Day Author/Book Support Campaign does not promise or guarantee book sales.